JOANNE AT THE AGE OF 3 MONTHS

I've always wanted to take baby portrait. The arrangement to take my friend's baby was planned since December but due to the work load and wedding photography, I am only able to make it in January 2011, just catching up with Joanne 3 months old. She is such a cute baby. Unfortunately, that particular day, she was not in a good mood but I still managed to take some shots. No flash was being used throughout the shooting as I believe any flash will not be comfortable for her.

The first shot is my favourite of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Jackson Lim said...

Your welcome and nice to hear that I am able to help up.

Anonymous said...

Really good post!

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.