Joyce & Wui Hua - 14th September 2011

A couple from Perth, Australia, having their wedding reception in Kota Kinabalu. They are a lovely and easy-going couple. Only knew the Bride through Facebook while arranging for the wedding reception shooting but it ends up, it seems like we knew each other for a long time, believe is because all of us are easy-going guys and girls. A few hours of wedding reception, managed to get some interesting shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.