2/1/2010 Edwin & Margret

This wedding shot was done together with a friend of mine in Kota Kinabalu. This time I was at the bridegroom place for the early morning shot. The fight for the bride was quite an interesting session where the bridegroom need to walk down the street pronouncing his love to his wife and looking for neighbour's signature. The day continued with a service at the church in which this is the first time I took for a Basel Christianity style wedding. The wedding dinner was held in a fairly plush restaurant and I believe both the bride and bridegroom enjoyed their Big Day! Here were some photos from the day taken by me and a pictures slideshow combining both my friend and my photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.