23/1/2010 Vivit & Siew Ching

This is the big day of my friend, the bride. Took this wedding job with one of my friend and I really enjoy the time. It was a simple and easy going wedding day but from something simple, we can see something special in it. The day started with the normal make-up session, fighting for bride and also the wedding at the church. This is also the first time I took a wedding shot at an Anglican church and things all came out smoothly. I think my best present for them is to help them to keep their big day memories through my lens. As usual, the photos that I will be showing is taken by me but the photos in the slideshow is a combination of my photos and my friend's photos. Hope that you will enjoy viewing it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



May God bless Vivit and Siew Ching in their future way as a new family. All the best!

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.