27/2/2010 Wildlife Shooting

I always like wildlife shooting, sadly, previously I don't know any nice place and doesn't have the right equipment. Yesterday my friend brought me to a place and luckily I lend a lens from my friend, the Sigma 50-500mm, with that lens, I can reach what I have been dreaming of lately. Although some of the pictures came out not really sharp, due to lack of technical and experience, but I still like some of the pictures and would like to share here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, really need to say a big thank to both of my friend.

2 comments:

kaybin said...

Hi, Just read your post. Where is this place? is it between Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen and Jalan Pasir?

Jackson Lim said...

Hi, this is taken beside Wisma Perkeso and opposite of Sutera Harbour, the big sign board!

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.