IRB Rugby @ Kota Kinabalu - 31.10.2009

As what I said, I really enjoy sports photography (although I hate the sun, but for the sake of sports photography, I am willing to do so). This is one rugby competition held in Kota Kinabalu, and I believe is an international event and I do caught some interesting shot using my D300 + 70-300mm VR, which I had sold it off. Got chased out by the authority after a few moments so only able to get some shots. After that incident, how I hope I can have a 800mm and I can stand far away at the stand, giving them no reason to chase me out. Anyway, still lucky to get some interesting photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.