23/5/2010 Michael & Jo Siew

LOVE brings two people from different world into one. Experiencing the love story of Michael and Jo Siew, their love never come so easily as it takes several years for Michael to get Jo's love since they first met. The detail? I believe it should be left to be told by themselves, as this love story belongs to them.

I acted as the 2nd shooter for one of my friend's job and would like to share their big day here with you.

Photobucket
The day was beautiful with a fine weather setting a good backdrop for the Chinese traditional "Xuan XI" decoration.

Photobucket
The typical tea pot used for the tea ceremony.

Photobucket
Let introduce the big man for the day, Michael.

Photobucket
The Gang of Brothers.

Photobucket
The joy of the Groom after reading his Love to his beloved wife.

Photobucket
The Gang of Sisters always add a nice environment and touch to the day.

Photobucket
Well, the first kiss of the big day.

Photobucket
Among all, I love this picture the most, the moment and the touching feel of the couple.

Photobucket
The big hug.

Photobucket
During the tea ceremony.

Photobucket
I just can't take my eyes off this kid.

Photobucket
Our future photographer, but ends up he become the cyclopes with the camera in front of his face.

Photobucket
Another kid, just won't be able to be quiet for the whole night.

Photobucket
Oops, I forgot to introduce the bride of the day.

Photobucket
The true, loving smile from the groom.

Photobucket
The tossing of the night, which is also an important part for all Chinese wedding.

Photobucket
This is the reason why I say kids play an important part in a wedding as well.

Well, guess this is what ends the wedding reception.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulation to Michael and Jo Siew!!

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.