Found this photo while I filter through my external hard-disk storage. It was taken in year 2009 at Tanjung Aru Beach. I still remember that that day I am aiming for another sunset shot but the weather doesn't show a good sign of a nice sunset. So my friends and I decided to take a walk around the beach area and came across a bunch of breakdancers practising. At first, I was just standing there watching them practising and when I turned to the beach, I saw a silhouette of a person walking in between the sun and me. Pulling my thought together, I decided to ask three of the breakdancers to perform a hand-stand for me in front of the sun. I was carrying my newly bought Nikon D3S with Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 for the sunset but this combination allow me another chance to take this photo, which I named it "Silhouette Breakdancers In Action". This photo was post-processed to clone out the person standing at the beach and no other post-processing was made to it.

Photobucket
17mm, f/8, 1/800sec., ISO-100

Looking forward for another chance to capture more of breakdancers action.

2 comments:

一比零 said...

I love this shot, very very nice^^

Jackson Lim said...

thks evelyn.. nice to hear tat.. i definitely love this the most..

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.