Heaven Light

Mother Nature always has it's own beauty and it changes every seconds pass by. When a scenery pass by, it is impossible to get another 100% similar scenery again and this is the very reason that I like landscape photography. Heaven Light is one of the scenery that I have been wishing to take and finally, I've found the chance and able to capture the Heaven Light on the way to Kellybays, Tuaran for a one day workshop. I would like to take this opportunity to share here.

Photobucket

The Heaven Light and The Mount Kinabalu

Photobucket

Close-up view of the Heaven Light

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.