25/4/2010 Penampang Song En Methodist Youth Fellowship Sunday 兵南邦颂恩堂青年主日

This is an yearly event for all Fellowship under Christ for Methodist and ours was held on the 25/4/2010. After months of preparation and practices, the day has finally come. All though there were some technical problems in the middle of the service but thank God, all things went on smoothly. We were happy that there were new friends to be present with us on that day. I was stationed as a photographer for the day together with another friend. This is the first time I use my Nikon D3S with a combination of Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII and Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 without the help of my Nikon SB-900, which means that some of the photos use up to ISO-2500.

After giving a careful thought, I decided to share the photos using short movie mode so that everyone can actually see all the photos instead of just a few shots. All photos were taken using the combination as mentioned earlier except the last group photo, which is taken by my friend using his Nikon DSLR. Anyway, it's still Nikon.

No comments:

All About Myself

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.